Packaging Line Leader
9 White Deer brewery located in Ballyvourney, Co Cork are seeking a packaging line leader to oversee and organise our packaging requirements for both bottled beers and kegging operations, the brewery environment is fast paced and dynamic.
The right candidate for this position will be
affable, timely, mechanically inclined and assertive. Experience working
in a busy production environment is required for this position. Flexibility is
a must for this roll,
• Package beer in accordance with packaging procedures
• Ensure brewery cleanliness by completing all assigned cleaning and CIP tasks
• Help maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance tasks as
• Complete shift paperwork as outlined in our operating procedures
• Communicate with appropriate department heads to minimize downtime
• Complete preventive maintenance tasks as outlined on our PM schedule
• Log all packaging as outlined in our operating procedures
• Work as a line team leader to package beer for 9 White Deer and contracts
• Ensuring all products meet the required specification
• Work with the team to complete setups, packaging runs and clean-ups in a
• Clean and organize dirty kegs
• Complete kegging runs for orders
• Represent and promote 9 White Deer Brewery in a positive manner.
• Attend meetings and training courses as directed.
• Follow all operational procedures as outlined in our SOP’s.
• Assist with deliveries if and when necessary.
• Help maintain a high level of cleanliness in designated areas.
• Maintain a positive attitude when dealing with challenging issues.
• Other duties, as needed.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Mechanical experience and problem resolution skills.
• Great attention to detail
Education and Training
• IBD General Certificate in Brewing/packaging or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum six months of brewery experience preferred.